View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 05:14 AM   #8
injapan
Addict
injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.injapan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11, Kobo Arua 2 and iPad Air 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyn2012 View Post
I had the same problem, English langauge though. I don't know if it makes a difference but I use a Mac. My solution was to download and install Sony Reader software, open it with reader connected via USB, and drag and drop the ebook onto the reader icon on the left of the page. This authorised the reader and I had no more problems. I don't actually use Sony software now as I prefer Calibre. Hope this helps.
Interesting, I will look into it, thanks
injapan is offline   Reply With Quote