View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 05:46 PM   #9
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
There is no reason you can't change the order of your columns, so title could remain in view. Just drag the header or use Preferences: Look and Feel: Book Details <tab>

Or hide the lesser viewed columns
The thing is, I've already done that for most of what I do. But there are times where I find myself working over on the far right of the table, and there is literally no time when it wouldn't be useful to have the title column visible. So a lock column feature would simplify the whole thing.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote