View Single Post
Old 01-12-2018, 03:47 AM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
I bought a case off this ebay seller for $6 and its BEAUTIFUL! Got it in 3 days. I recommend this seller. I got the fake leather in brown. I tried to post pics but unable to upload for some reason

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Magnetic-PU...%257Ciid%253A1
Looks good. I like Fintie cases (which are also much cheaper than Amazon's) but they're not this cheap. And yours looks to be of similar quality.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote