View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 06:07 PM   #12
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmikel View Post

The solution is simple. Add text-indent: 0in; to your style statement at the top, or make sure that the first paragraph command in your table of contents is something like: <p class="toc;" style="text-indent: 0in;">.

This should also allow you to get rid of indents at the beginnings of all your paragraphs if you like that look better by including it in the style statement at the top of your html.
Is there anyway you could show an example of what you mean? I'm only trying to remove the indent from my table of contents. But I thought stylesheets were supposed to be separate from html docs?

Basically not sure what a style statement is supposed to look like in the header.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote