View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 12:27 PM   #160
kpw
Connoisseur
kpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterkpw can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Galaxy Note 8, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
I just uninstalled and reinstalled again when my device was connected, and got the popup for what toolbar to install it to this time. The main toolbar wasn't a choice though. But at least I have it now.
This plugin (i.e. Manage Sony x50 Reader Book List) works with books on the Sony device and not with books in the Calibre library. So, unless you've got your device connected, it won't have anything to work against. Therefore, I set up the plugin to only allow the action to be added to the device toolbar and not to allow adding it to the main toolbar. That's why you're seeing the behaviour you describe.
kpw is offline   Reply With Quote