View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 09:44 AM   #9
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Can save ongoing games !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Unfortunately, no way to save the moves from a game
If you hit the Home key from a game in progress, the game is saved with the current time settings, elapsed time and position. When you return to the application, just hit "resume" and it starts where you left off.

Thus, one could start a game one day and continue it the next. I like that for a 30 minute game per side.

I think the game is phenomenal for just $ 3.00. A dedicated device for this purpose would have cost $ 100 just 10 years ago.

I'd like to see this application continue to be improved by its developer with even more features. Its a sure sales winner. It is also a definite international product. I'm suprised some have complained here they cannot buy it outside the US.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote