View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 03:06 PM   #10
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
It is not really a "wheel", like on a Mouse.
It is more like a spring loaded rocker switch that "rolls" a limited travel amount. and includes a push button mode (press in).
IMHO it is easier to use than the buttons on the 6") and also easier to "bump" when you did not intend to.
Sounds good.

Quote:
Note to self: "Lock screen before putting PEz into shirt pocket"
Yes, the PEz really fits into a sport shirt pocket (without cover).
I use a over the neck, camera strap for a safety tether.
I assure you I can't comfortably put any ebook reader in a front shirt pocket. Not even my Clie. My anatomy doesn't allow for it. I've thought about getting a camera strap for my PRS-505, and it's just a bit too big; I'm pretty sure the PEZ would be too big as well. (I'm 5'1". If it's bigger than my hand, it'd look ridiculous & get in the way.)
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote