View Single Post
Old 05-16-2009, 04:21 PM   #138
HistoryWes
Teacher/Novelist
HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HistoryWes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR, iPad
Since I first responded on this topic, I've decided I really needed to buckle down and get finished with one piece of work. Now that I have a finished ebook of His Robot Girlfriend, I'm going to concentrate on finishing "Eaglethorpe Buxton and the Elven Princess". The best description I have for this is sort of Lord of the Rings meets Series of Unfortunate Events. .

I plan to have the first draft finished in about two weeks from now. It is a short work, so hopefully the revising editing will also be short. Of course like all good plans... I've already started taking summer classes for my master's, and although I only have about three weeks of teaching school left, I only get a week off before I begin teaching summer school. I may not end up having as much time to work on my projects as I would like... :P
HistoryWes is offline   Reply With Quote