View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 11:32 AM   #1934
jangell2
Addict
jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I think I have been unclear. I now see that there are two separate collection managers. One is Kindle Collections Plug-In for Calibre (discussed in this thread) and a stand-alone Collections Manager. Am I correct in this understanding?

It is also my understanding that neither work with PW 2, and at this time Amazon has made it impossible for KC or CM to work with the PW 2. Correct?

What I currently use is the plug-in. I'd sure love for it to work on the PW 2.