View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 05:56 PM   #450
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Even without folder support they must have something that works with at least the
4GB of internal memory, not to mention the potential 32GB of the devices Micro-SDHC
feature. I would expect that they have something in the software that can work with
the large database that such storage devices allow for. It will be some time before I
get to check it out, I ordered mine on the 20th.

Actually, it will be a big change for me as ALL my ereading devices have had folder
support, from my PDA through my tablet. The one I still use the most my Ectaco
jetBook Lite has had to deal with multi-thousands of ebook files since I first got it
from eReader.com before B&N bought them out. The folder structure is certainly
a natural approach for any large file set, and is the one most are used to, for handling
files.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote