View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 07:03 PM   #76
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
Out of curiosity, why do you need a dedicated graphics card? There are genuine uses for having one, but today's embedded graphics card are "good enough" for what most people do, including playing 1080p videos and casual gaming. Even my N10 can happily play 1080p.
My kids are running five year old computers. By upgrading video, I am able to extend the life of the computer since all the heavy lifting is handled by the video card.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote