View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:54 AM   #7
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonK View Post
I've read the instructions as to how to put my Calibre library into Dropbox, but I have a question that I haven't found answered here. Dropbox has a limit as to what you can get free and the Calibre library has many subfolders and books. Don't you run out of space and have to purchase more? That's my biggest concern since I want to be prepared. I've read over many of the questions and answers here on the forum and haven't seen that actually mentioned. Your comments would be appreciated.
It's possible you'd have to buy more space it depends on your library size and how much free space you have. Through referrals and things you can do to get more space I have a total 18.2GB (IIRC you start out with 2GB free) and IIRC some other services give you more free space to start out. My Calibre library is about 2,800 books with almost all of them in both ePub and Mobi format and takes up about 3GB.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote