View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 04:32 AM   #1
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
the Kindle FreeTime Unlimited thread

I'm about to pull the trigger on this new service for my grandson. On Christmas Day, I'll start the one-month free trial. After that, I'll be doing the non-Prime subscription of $4.99/ month. Prime members get it for $2.99/ month. I'm getting it primarily for the books.

Content so far consists of:
  • Kindle Books -- 1,027 titles
  • Instant Videos -- 329 titles
  • Android Apps -- 158 apps

Quote:
Kindle FreeTime Unlimited is the first-ever all-in-one subscription that brings together all the types of content that kids and parents love - books, games, educational apps, movies and TV shows. With unlimited access to thousands of hand-picked titles for kids ages 3-8, parents don't have to spend time (and money) guessing what their kids will enjoy, and kids can explore a world of age-appropriate content on their own - no ads, no in-app purchases.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote