View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 05:56 PM   #91
tstarky
Next mood swing...6 min
tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tstarky ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Fire, PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by booknerd391 View Post
The Kindle's going to be at Best Buy! So I think I'm going to go pre-order it there, too, and If I can get it earlier than October 24, I'll cancel my Amazon pre-order.
Great idea! I've never had problems returning items to Best Buy so I may go that route too. On the other hand, they are having financial trouble and I would be up a creek without a paddle if I have problems and they go out of business....
tstarky is offline   Reply With Quote