Thread: iPhone readers
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 02:58 PM   #24
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Why does that suck? My son had a problem with his iPod. We went to the apple store... they confirmed the problem and swapped it out.

BOb
I don't think that taking in a new iPod to an Apple Store and getting a new one back sucks. But then, that's not what I'm talking about.

I'm talking about sending in a unit to Apple and not getting that unit, or a new unit to replace it, back.

Not everyone lives near an Apple Store, Bob. So, we can't just do a swapsie over the counter. And, when you send in a unit for something as simple as a battery change, you would hope that you might get your unit back. They certainly aren't sending out new ones just for the fun of it.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote