Thread: Just curious...
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2012, 08:18 PM   #16
SmokeAndMirrors
Addict
SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SmokeAndMirrors ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus Eee Pad Slider
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaporPunk View Post
Cool! You're the only person I "know" that has one of this. Is the keyboard comfortable to use?
It is for me. But I have small hands and thin fingers. It is slightly smaller than a typical netbook keyboard. I've owned a netbook consistently since 2007, and I find small keyboards very comfortable. But lots of people don't.

I would say if you do ok with netbook keyboards, you'll get on with it just fine. If you don't, then it'll drive you mad.

I really love it. I'm a writer, so there is no instance I can imagine NOT wanting to have a proper keyboard with me. As such, the Slider is an absolute steal. It's cheaper than the Transofmer + dock, and it has a bunch of features that, if you wanted a netbook to do all those things, would cost you over $1000 (touch screen, instant-on, etc).
SmokeAndMirrors is offline   Reply With Quote