View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 02:32 AM   #10
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I prefer no indents at chapter start - but if they are too much hassle to fix, I let them be.
e.g. sometimes there's header line, then some more spacing, then start of chapter which makes for a hard to detect combo.

I also prefer to see no top margin ( =wasted e-reader screen space) above the chapter header, & for the chapter header to be centered, and not huge - 1em is usually sufficient.

May I ask - the h3 + p.calibre9 construct will apply css to only a <p class - ... line which immediately follows the END of a h3 line ?

where can I find more documentation on building compound css definitions such as this please
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote