Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 11:52 AM   #266
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin2960 View Post
Hi Alan

long time no see on here ... Any new works or sequal to Boomerang in the offing yet ???

Regards to your Daschund from our Delta (Staffie cross Border Collie),
Hi Kevin,

Odie says hi right back to your woofer. :-)

I am in the middle, pretty literally, of a complete rewrite of what will be a stand alone novel with the working title of The Baer Boys. It took me forever to get the first draft done, then I set it aside for a while and after bringing it back out into the light of day it was clear (to me anyway) that a lot of work needed to be done, so that's what I'm doing. Pretty much a complete rewrite. I have set myself a time goal, but I'm not sharing what that is with anyone except the wall in front of my desk and, of course, Odie.

Alan

plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote