View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 03:59 AM   #7
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfy View Post
You are right about the resellability part, but no, digital comics are actually cheaper to purchase than the dead tree ones. I feel pricing is the one thing the publishers got right. Then they got fairly to mostly wrong almost everything else: fragmentation of formats, incompatibilities between apps, DRMs, poor coding of the interfaces...
Depends on where you buy I guess. When I've looked at digital comics, most have been in the $2-3 range, which is about what I pay at my local shop for new releases. Back issues, it isn't difficult to get for a buck a pop, but digital back issues I've not generally seen be that cheap.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote