View Single Post
Old 02-21-2021, 06:50 PM   #1482
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
As Rellwood discovered, there is a problem with the Shelf Sync dialog in the last beta I posted. This is caused by the sorting I added. If you didn't change the sorting, everything should have been OK. But, if you did change the sorting, the search in calibre option could break. And when it didn't, it searched for the wrong book.

The attached beta version fixes this. My quick testing seems to show it is OK. I haven't had a chance to check the other dialogs that I changed. There might be problems with them, but it should only happen if the order of the list is changed.
Remeber this? Back in Dec 2015/Jan 2016
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote