View Single Post
Old 07-07-2014, 12:55 AM   #6
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Some things I have found so far...

I had an error with:

Code:
from calibre.gui2.complete import MultiCompleteComboBox
Looking at the source, there is now calibre.gui2.complete2 with class EditWithComplete that seems to have replaced the above. And works.

I also have:

Code:
from PyQt4 import QtGui
And "QtGui.QSomeWidgetClassOrOther" scattered through the code. In all cases this gave an error along the lines of "AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'QSomeWidgetClassOrOther'". According to http://qt-project.org/doc/qt-5/portingguide.html, Widgets are now in a separate module called "QtWidgets". As a quick hack, I used:

Code:
from PyQt5 import QtWidgets as QtGui
It is working, but not pretty. I'll probably change to import them individually.

Both of the above are in code I have stolen from kiwidudes plugins. And are appearing in most of the plugins.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote