View Single Post
Old 11-23-2014, 03:24 PM   #1667
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
"Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt". ie trying to claim the existence of imaginary problems.
Well, I'll let you guys know (although, I think that this is now way OT for this particular thread) what I think of 8.1 when I see it. I finally (only 3 years of dithering) ordered the Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga (as opposed to the Yoga 3 Pro), and it has 8.1. {shrug}. If it really irks me, I'll config it back to a 7-type look, but I'm hoping that the usability of the Yoga as a bigger touch-tablet will force me to really find out just how good/bad 8.1 truly is.

I should have the TY in a few days (it's my Bday gift from over a year ago, LOL!). We tend ot keep our equipment a long time--our current Thinkpad is 10+ years old--so I hope it's a keeper.

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote