View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 12:51 PM   #21
Willa
Davidfor's friend 😊
Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Willa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
I am now temporarily in possession of two Gloes, one with blue lighting, the other with yellow. The one difference I noticed on the outside was the layout of the bottom of the device (the printing next to the µUSB socket). See attached pics. The top bottom! device is the one with yellow lighting.
A very admirably restrained post there Mrs O - I imagine you are going

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH ITS SO PRETTYYY AAAAAHHHH inside!!! Lol!

Isn't the yellow wonderful - I have the yellow 'code' on mine Really chuffed for you Now give it a good blast on the charger . .

Last edited by Willa; 03-26-2013 at 01:01 PM.
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote