View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 09:51 PM   #11
frabjous
Wizard
frabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterfrabjous can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony PRS-505
Seems to work well now with double-spaced PDFs... or at least the one I tried on. Thanks a lot!

My dream tool for something like this would be able to recognize footnotes and treat them appropriately, but knowing how PDFs work (and the fact that they don't semantically mark footnotes as such), this is probably a pipe dream.

A more reasonably accomplished feature would break up typographical ligatures, though I could script this myself easily enough with sed or similar.

roger, if you want to be able to use it without using ./ before it, just copy the executable into your PATH, such as into the ~/bin/ folder (restart bash if need be).

Last edited by frabjous; 05-13-2010 at 09:56 PM.
frabjous is offline   Reply With Quote