View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 05:24 PM   #13
chilady1
I devour books!
chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chilady1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air, Kindle 3/Kobo Aura HD, iPhone 6
Answer to PhishStyx

Here's what gets me about your awful comment: this is forum where people who have a love of E-readers can post information. So many folks on this forum have posted free reads for others to share, very rarely have I seen people comment on how awful the book sounds. I personally thank everyone who has posted something free or at low costs. We all have a choice, download it and thank someone, or simply ignore it because it is not for us.

When Hostile Intent was posted by texasnightowl, no one talked about how awful that book sounded. Personally based on the description I am not all that interested in the book, but I certainly would not go as far to say it sounds awful based on just reading the synopsis. Different people, different taste. I would rather someone just say THANKS for the information and move on. I didn't require or ask for commentary based on the book description. Just wanted to make the information available to others, that's it in a nutshell.

And for the record: I am smart and humble! Thanks for pointing that out!

Last edited by chilady1; 08-24-2009 at 05:25 PM. Reason: Adding information
chilady1 is offline   Reply With Quote