View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 04:33 PM   #6
bevdeforges
Addict
bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Sony PRS600B; Sony 350; Sony T-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professorshak View Post
I don't read books so much as I do newspapers, magazines, and journals....

- A device that would automatically retrieve, via Wi-Fi or some other method, the latest news, articles, and magazines. When I wake up, I know that today's paper is already loaded and I can read it on my way out to work. The next week's economist would be in when its out. If such a device exists, that would be my first filter.
I'm still fairly new to the world of e-readers, but I would strongly recommend that you download Calibre and play around with it for a while to test out its ability to download newspapers, magazines and journals to see if that would meet your needs.

For me it was an unexpected bonus - basically if your news source is available as a website, chances are you can download it to your reader (no matter what brand) using Calibre. I prefer to manually download the newspapers I follow, but you can set up Calibre to download at a set time each day, provided you leave your computer on and your reader connected.
bevdeforges is offline   Reply With Quote