View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 12:52 PM   #11
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Well, I was all "yeah, absolutely" till you hit K-Fed. I was even willing to go along with Clooney!

I think Denzel Washington would be an excellent one. I'm trying to think of actresses that I respect as I do Denzel and Morgan ... and I'm drawing a blank. Maybe Bryce Dallas Howard, or Julia Stiles.

Unfortunately, Hollywood has a habit of taking girls with bright potentials and destroying them, or turning them into just another anorexic lookalike. More and more, those folks are becoming objects of pure pity to me.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote