View Single Post
Old 09-26-2008, 04:30 AM   #13
ChristopherTD
Addict
ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChristopherTD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Marvin Reader on iPad Air (via Calibre)
I thought that each application's files were invisible to other applications, so that downloading books via Files or Air Sharing type applications doesn't make them available to Stanza? Is this not the case?

Getting my books onto Stanza is a bit of a pain as it doesn't seem to have a mini-browser that would let you navigate to the book you want from the top of a web site, you have to type the exact URL, and if you get it wrong you have to type it all over again. An easier route via another application would be nicer, but I don't think it is possible.
ChristopherTD is offline   Reply With Quote