View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:59 AM   #45
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
hi Sergey,
it works! Only thing, the instructions in the top message should be modified to add that in addition to KoboLauncher, checkers, pbchess-1.2.5, reversi, sokoban there are also notepad, calculator and usbnet to copy in the .kobo directory on the device.
Many thanks!
Thanks, will be updated...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
Dear Sergey,
i understand it may not work under windows, but if I wanted to try, how should I implement your step 4 above? Or is it impossible to do on a windows machine?
clsdclsd confirmed that it works with Windows (see his post below).
Now I'm far from windows

clsdclsd, can we ask you to share instructions how to setup windows usb networking?

P.S. Today I'll try to add dropbear ssh server to Kobo launcher.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote