View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 12:20 AM   #27
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
If I'm reading dense nonfiction or studying, it's non-choral classical music for me. If I'm reading an engaging novel, I can listen to pop/rock/etc.

With audiobooks and podcasts, it's Bejeweled all the way - if I'm not doing something spatial and vaguely rhythmic, I can't concentrate on and process the words. This was a giant downfall when attending lectures at uni, because lecturers tend to look down (to put it mildly) on people doodling or playing games or fiddling during a lecture, and don't believe "it's the only way I can concentrate on your voice".
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote