View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 01:53 AM   #4
oxen
Connoisseur
oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!oxen , Klaatu Barada Niktu!

Device: Nook2, Kobo glo, Kobo mini, iPad3
Links jump error problem, may be caused by the link target setting. In order to make an accurate judgement, suggest you upload Epub document.

Font too small problems, is because you used em units and fixed font sizes. So that would be difficult to have the desired effect on non-testing machine. It is a good method to use % as a font size unit. So, different machines and reading system can adjust font size by font menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
Thanks, David, that's most helpful and perhaps encouraging.

The navigation problem my friend reports is that the when she selects a link from the ToC to another section she is taken to the second page of that section, not the first page of the section.

The text font size in the ebook is set in ems. Most of the headings and titles are set in percentage of em. I have set the font to sans-serif; could this be causing a problem? It certainly doesn't cause any problem with my Sony; I can's select any of the other six font option ands the text changes to whatever I've selected.

Do you know of any other forum than MobileRead which discusses Kobo problems where I could get help?
oxen is offline   Reply With Quote