View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:35 AM   #1
DrChiper
Bookish
DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC, t1, t2, t3, aura 2 v1, clara HD, Libra 2, Nxtpaper 11
0.9.7: Anomaly viewer, help message when starting full screen mode

According the change log, in the viewer you can now disable the showing of the help message when entering full screen mode. A feature I admire as I know that drill by now
Unfortunately, the help message disablement also disables the usage of the esc key. I do not know whether this is intentionally, but to my humble opinion it is not an expected behavior.
Under both circumstances the F11 key still helps, so there is always a way out from the full screen mode.
DrChiper is offline   Reply With Quote