View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:52 PM   #20
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Did you all write a review? I just updated mine, because when I originally wrote it, I was xendula gone mad after talking to 10 reps to get my friggin replacements, so all I could whine about was the CS.
Thing is, I always used to think people were not credible in the past, when I heard them say one bad thing about Amazon CS, and the review should have focused on the devices from the get-go.

There is one really good video review of someone who has a good unit, but who gave it 3 stars because of the units he has seen his friends have received. I tought that was really cool, so I voted the review useful and added a comment. Maybe some of you guys want to do the same? It is now the fourth most helpful review after three 5-star reviews.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote