View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 10:49 AM   #14275
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I finished The Girl on the Dock and it was, again, a really good read as well as a good bridge between the 2nd and 3rd James Potter books. I'm now going to re-read three more novels from Jim Butcher's, The Dresden Files, beginning with book 4, Summer Knight.
Wow,!! Summer Knight was just as exciting as the first two times that I read it! Now on to book five, Death Masks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	9780451462947.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	93020

Last edited by alansplace; 09-28-2012 at 10:56 AM. Reason: fix graphic
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote