View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 10:48 PM   #49
Titano
Definitely not King Kong
Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.Titano never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by TulseLuper View Post
thanks nupogodi , titano and geekmaster !

other question ... has any of you had success on getting the drawtool offline? i really need something like that...

soon ill post back some results ive got with al the tools ... see ya
I have tried recreating the draw tool but the problem is that it uses some custom code or something that can't be used by other code (at least I can't do it). I can get a custom waf with nothing different besides the source of the files changed to run but it still won't allow me to actually draw (it does load though so I don't understand it). I guess it's up to someone else for now .
Titano is offline   Reply With Quote