View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 08:17 AM   #53
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
Nothing!!

The icon sits on the desktop, I click on it, I might as well fly to the moon.............
I went through the same thing last night. I had K4PC v 1.4, when I clicked on the icon nothing happened. I went on to Amazons site and downloaded and installed the new version without uninstalling the old and it worked. My tools didn't work, but after uninstalling the plugins and reinstalling it worked fine as well.
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote