View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 07:48 AM   #103
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
It's one of those taste things. I was always WordPerfect fan - the things I could do with WP v5.1 for DOS! Word has never done it for me.

I gave up on WordPerfect after it got handed around and mucked around so much that it was no longer what it used to be ... and eventually ended up with OpenOffice as being effectively the same thing as "MS Word" but without the "MS" stain, the proprietary document formats, or the $ requirement. It appears that my next upgrade might be to LibreOffice, in order to remove the "Oracle" stain, but at least I know it's effectively the same thing.
Yep, me too. I was wordperfect fan before Windows and reluctantly moved to it due to necessity (monopoly). I still have a whole bunch of archive files in WP format that I occasionally have to convert to text or word.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote