View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 02:49 PM   #5
Krystl
Connoisseur
Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Krystl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-t1
Thank you Doitsu. that is sort of what I was looking for and the alphabet TOC was what I figured I would need.

I am going to play with it for a bit and see if I can really make this work for me.

Are tables (basic list tables) horrible for epub?

i.e. If I were to import/resave the word doc table with the alphabet hyperlink TOC (I can get that far without any problem) to html (it can be saved that way from the program--simple) can I then convert it fairly cleanly via calibre? Or will the table formatting screw everything up?

Would that work or do I have to figure out sigil or some other more complex conversion tool?

Thank you for your help and karma all around.
Krystl is offline   Reply With Quote