View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 06:35 PM   #13
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
My acquisition of books is separate from my reading them. I like having books - whether I buy one or not has nothing to do with whether I think I'll read it more than once. However, once I've read a book via the library or a friend, I'm not likely to buy it because many books fall off my radar after being read. This is as true with ebooks as it was with paper books. I'm not a heavy library user, though - I tend to use it when I can't buy books, and that's less of an issue now that I can get tons of free books from Amazon, insane coupon codes from other retailers, and so on.

My favorite authors usually get purchased. Not always immediately, but eventually.

I read most novels only once. The exceptions are certain large tomes from King, Rice and Barker - those I want to re-read after some years have passed.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote