View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 03:23 PM   #2
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I know! Isn't it just terrible the way ebook reading and e-lending have been embraced? You think you have something all to yourself and then all the cool kids catch wind of it and ruin it—turn it all common and stuff.

Hell, I remember when I was the only one on my street that even knew what a book was; now everybody I know seems to have jumped on the bandwagon with this whole reading thingamabob.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote