View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 12:02 PM   #6
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Two copies required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimblem View Post
I have the K3 with keyboard, DX and and fire. However the cloud on my KF will not show any of the peersonal documents that appear on the K3. My K3 shows all of my documents as being archived and able to be downloaded
You must send one copy of the document to the K3 and another copy to the Fire. Each has a different email address. Sending to one does NOT get it to the other.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote