View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 01:01 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
No Galaxy S, but the Nexus S has it??? They're basically the same hardware. Not that I'd probably use it much anyway. I hardly ever use TV.com, Sprint TV or HBO Go, but it'd be nice to be included.

I see some folks on XDA have got it working on the Nook Color.

Edit: I just realized that post was kinda whiny. It is good to see Android get supported and hopefully we'll see more support soon. I'd hope support for honeycomb tablets would hopefully be coming soon.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 05-13-2011 at 01:16 AM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote