View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 07:18 PM   #1
WPotocki
Connoisseur
WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Talking Adduné: Part I. The Vampire’s Game

My latest baby has officially been kicked out of the nest! Luckily, it's a vampire adventure so it should be able to fly.

Adduné: The Vampire’s Game is the first in a trilogy. The blurb for it is as follows:

Join Miranda Perry on her harrowing journey into the dark world of vampires. In this three book series, Miranda Perry unwittingly becomes embroiled in a merciless game of revenge. She will need all her wits to overcome this ultimate evil as she battles to save her soul – and the souls of everyone she loves.

Still shaken from the untimely death of her father, Miranda is forced to assume control of his business empire. She begins the arduous task of overhauling Perry Antique’s outdated cataloguing system. She soon discovers an object that her father hid from the world – a priceless, undocumented Fabergé egg. Its interior holds two rubies. One is a heart-shaped ruby – the other a marquise cut stone that represents a single droplet of blood. In attempting to ascertain its authenticity, she is placed in the crosshairs of a cunning vampire named Adduné. He becomes consumed with exacting vengeance for an unpardonable transgression – an offense that demands the ultimate punishment.

There's a book trailer on my official website in case you want to see more http://www.wendypotocki.com/ The trailer takes a minute to load, so please be patient.

Right now Adduné can be found in ebook format only on Smashwords. http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/40207

It's still in the conversion process at Amazon, but I will definitely let everyone know when complete.

And in case you don't know, every third book my monkey gets loose so there are some erotic thrills to be had.

That done, I proudly proclaim, "Let the Adventure Begin!"

And in advance!
WPotocki is offline   Reply With Quote