View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 04:58 AM   #29
Grimm
DRM killer
Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Grimm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ASUS Transformer Prime (Sold: Nook, Kindle 3, Nook Color, Nook STR)
Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
She never said it.
She said that for reading a lot classical Nook is a better choice while the other might be good for all other purposes but not reading book. She was asked about which one is good for reading, not what is better for browsing the Internet.
Then she was wrong in that she made a sweeping statement that cannot be held as "true". I read more now on my Nook Color than I did on my Nook Classic or Kindle 3.
Grimm is offline   Reply With Quote