View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 06:18 AM   #10
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Nothing in mind at this point. I'm just trying to learn Android app building etc....then LOOK OUT WORLD!

BTW I just was able to deploy my build to the emulator (all worked) and am trying to get a epub to it....

YES! Success! Just downloaded "The Secret Garden" from Google books using the emulator and opened with FBReader app I deployed on the emulator....very cool!

Also used the deployed FBReader app to connect to Feedbooks and download "Alice in Wonderland"

Woo-hoo!

Last edited by kennyc; 09-03-2010 at 06:31 AM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote