View Single Post
Old 07-24-2010, 11:33 PM   #10
jblitereader
Addict
jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.jblitereader is no ebook tyro.

Device: jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by charleski View Post
Illustrator can do that easily.
Perhaps I should be more clear.

I currently have nitro to convert pdf documents into texts by the mass. It is a wonderful program that can convert up to over 200 documents at a time. And it does a wonderful job at not putting in line breaks where the line ends in the pdf document. In other words, it does a wonderful job at recognizing paragraphs and will convert it directly to text. But I started to notice that occasionally there is a line break here or there. Then I finally figured out that it inserts a line break at a page break.

So, unless you guys could suggest to me a program that can convert pdf to text without those godforsaken line breaks, I guess I'm trying to combine all the pages into one and then use nitro.

And if I understand correctly, illustrator deals with pictures, not text pdf's. How does it help me?
jblitereader is offline   Reply With Quote