View Single Post
Old 08-19-2019, 03:54 PM   #56
JBaby
Zealot
JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 11th Gen Paperwhite SE, 2021 iPad Pro 11” & iPhone 11 Pro
How large is your Calibre library?

My library can’t even be called a library when compared to those here. As of right now my main library has 720 books. That’s 20yrs of ebooks. The number will rise though because I’m going through and splitting omnibuses. I, also, have a knitting library, a box set/omnibus library, and a comics library. The boxset library is where I send the originals after I’ve split them.

Sent from my iPhone X using Tapatalk

Last edited by JBaby; 08-19-2019 at 04:02 PM.
JBaby is offline   Reply With Quote