View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019, 12:49 PM   #7
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightydimo View Post
Ive got this same problem but the above solution did not work for me. I have same table (2018) version of the Fire HD 8.0. I have also tried it on Samsung Galaxy Edge 7 and same issue. Another other work arounds?

I am new to this program and just copied .pdf's to a directory. Do i need to do something with the Calibre desktop software first?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightydimo View Post
Also i am not trying to connect to Dropbox other other Cloud. Just the SD card with .pdf's on it.
I am not sure what you are doing or what problem you are having.

CC works with calibre. You put books in CC using calibre's wireless device or content server. Putting books in a folder (I assume on the device) doesn't put the books in CC. These FAQs might be of some help.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote