View Single Post
Old 01-11-2020, 04:02 PM   #8
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lparsons21 View Post
The Nova Pro is currently running Android 6 with and Android 9 upgrade coming. So far I’ve found no issues with finding and using current versions of quite a few reading apps. Of course some Android reader apps aren’t very good on e-ink but all the usual suspects seem to work fine.
Note my comments are about the Nova Pro, there are other e-ink Android devices that are not so good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
That's my plan, I will only install reading apps. BTW how does the kindle app handle the latest firmware?.
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote