View Single Post
Old 08-12-2017, 01:47 AM   #345
botmtl
Enthusiast
botmtl really knows where his or her towel isbotmtl really knows where his or her towel isbotmtl really knows where his or her towel isbotmtl really knows where his or her towel isbotmtl really knows where his or her towel isbotmtl really knows where his or her towel isbotmtl really knows where his or her towel isbotmtl really knows where his or her towel isbotmtl really knows where his or her towel isbotmtl really knows where his or her towel isbotmtl really knows where his or her towel is

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny_Dreadful View Post
Ok Played with it a bit more and it turns out it wont save any new Shelf to Tag mappings, you can enter a new set and save and it'll work up until you close Calibre then it loses all the new mappings. So it seems like it's not reading or writing to the goodreads.json
Sorry about that, I was sure the plugin changes were solid but I didn't pay enough attention to the config side. It's fixed now. My section of the configuration is now saved in another file entirely - it's safer for people just wanting to try out the changes if I don't mess at all with the plugin's existing config file at all.

I also saw that downloading through github is problematic because the download zip function doesn't create a valid plugin (the base folder has to be removed), so I'll just put up this link instead: goodreads.zip
botmtl is offline   Reply With Quote